Erlandsen is Central Washington’s leading provider of land surveying, civil engineering, planning and geographic information systems (GIS) services. We combine advanced technologies and technical skills, experienced personnel, and superior customer service to serve our various public and private sector clients.
Our firm was established in 1986 in Brewster, WA by our founder Roger Erlandsen, who started with three employees and focused solely on professional surveying services. Since that time we’ve grown to 25 employees with offices in East Wenatchee and Chelan, in addition to our original Brewster office.
In the intervening years, we have contributed our skills and expertise to help make our region a strong and viable place to live, work and play. As we look to the future and plan for the continued growth of our communities, we embrace new challenges, looking for opportunities to wisely develop our region while minimizing the negative impacts of that growth.
Our mission is to earn the loyalty of our customers by providing innovative and timely surveying, civil engineering, land management and geographic services. We will seek to exceed our customers’ expectations through the use of advanced technology, experienced personnel, superior customer service, and excellent business systems. We will treat all customers and employees with the utmost in integrity and fairness. We will be model corporate citizens and encourage our employees to contribute back to the community. We will provide an environment that allows our employees the opportunity to achieve their professional goals.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Our firm and individual staff are members of a variety of professional organizations and associations, including:
- American Public Works Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- American Planning Association
- Certified Federal Surveyors
- City of Brewster Chamber of Commerce
- Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce
- Land Surveyors Association of Washington
- National Association of Professional Surveyors
- North Central Washington Association of Realtors
Our Commitment to Our Customers
- We will offer all our professional resources and experience to help define your needs, considerations, and alternatives, to get your project done.
- We will give you our best advice and identify all known costs relative to your project.
- We will follow through on each and every inquiry and give you our best answer in a timely manner.
- We will keep you informed of the status of your project at all times.
- We will answer all telephone calls immediately if possible, but no later than the end of the next working day.
- We will respond to all email communications immediately if possible, but no later than the end of the next working day.
- We will always reply to an email to ensure that you know that it has been received.
- We will do what we say we will do, and we will do it on time and on budget. If we can’t, we will tell you in advance.
- We will call you before you call us if any problem arises.
- We will provide you with clear, timely, and understandable invoices and statements.
- We will always address you in a courteous, professional, and informative manner.
- We will exercise our best professional care and attention to detail on every project.
- We will ensure that your interests are our foremost concern and treat you as we would want to be treated ourselves.