We established primary control points and values at several locations pre-marked by the county to provide a line-of-sight work and allow for additional points during the construction phase. A topographic survey was conducted and mapping of all roadway data was created.
An electronic copy of a centerline profile and cross sections at 100-foot intervals was submitted. Boundaries were determined and supporting documents for county road right-of-way were supplied.
We were responsible for:
- Survey control and right-of -way boundary determination
- Corridor topographic survey, surfacing, modeling/mapping
- Acquisition boundary description/exhibit map preparation
- Construction staking
- Final right-of-way centerline monumentation
- Final right-of-way Record of Survey