We provided survey and civil design support for Eastmont School District on the $14 million facility upgrades at Sterling Intermediate School.
We were responsible for:
- Site survey – A comprehensive topographic survey for the facility including all underground utilities and boundary development.
- Comprehensive planning – Cost estimates and alternative development options, which included analyzing various access alternatives, playground options, site trails, and improvements to ADA access elements.
- Site design – Construction plans for preferred elements, which included the design of new parking lots, a bus loop student drop off, ADA access for students and faculty, and improvements for James and 5th Streets. Storm drainage elements for the facilities were integrated into the design to meet East Wenatchee requirements
- Site utilities – Utility extensions for upgrades to the fire system, domestic water supply, power, fiber optic systems and communication systems.
- Site access – Design services to improve bus access to the site, which streamlined loading and unloading of students
- Survey control
- Topographic survey, surfacing, modeling/mapping
- Construction staking