Runway 30 Expansion & Improvements – Pangborn Memorial Airport
We provided survey services associated with the Runway 30 Expansion and Taxiways A & B improvements at Pangborn Memorial Airport in East Wenatchee, WA.
The work included:
- Localizer/Threshold relation survey and mapping for the FAA and FAR Zone obstruction survey and mapping.
- Establishment of project control utilizing GPS and conventional survey methods based on PAC and/or SAC and the associated data
- Public records research for documents confirming road right-of-way and private ownership
- Utility locates, topographic survey/surface modeling and mapping
- Cadastral survey/section breakdown
- Preparation of boundary descriptions and exhibit maps for the acquisition of private property and easements