We completed a site design for the Geneva Substation in Mattawa, WA, for the Grant County PUD.
The design elements included:
- Completed a topographic survey for the site.
- Developed a boundary for the site
- Mass grading of the site to meet an existing roadway connection. Provides emergency access for a PUD portable substation in the event of a power failure
- Modeled site using Autoturn software to ensure safe turning movement met requirements for the large portable generators
- Authored a drainage report and developed a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan