We provided design and permitting services for a 65-slip marina for the City of Entiat, which includes both a fueling and pump-out station.
The project will entail the dredging of approximately 24,000 cubic yards of material over approximately two acres from below the OHWM, and the excavation of approximately 77,300 cubic yards within the shoreline zone. The proposed excavation and dredging will result in an increase of approximately 1.97 acres of aquatic habitat. Upland improvements associated with the project will include:
- Relocation of the permitted Entiat Trail and access road
- Parking areas, fueling facilities, and additional concrete trails
- Survey control and right-of-way boundary determination
- Corridor topographic survey, surfacing, modeling/mapping
- Bathymetric surveys and sedimentation mapping