We provided pre-design topographic mapping, boundary determination, legal easement, and exhibit preparation in conjunction with the $40 million Chief Joseph Fish Hatchery project.
Our work included:
- Preparation of easement descriptions and exhibits in support of hatchery design and development
- Planning, design and construction
- Initial boundary and topographic surveys
- Property easement and acquisition documents
- Pre-design and post construction hydrographic surveys
- Construction layout and verification surveys, including complex layout of pipeline attachment points and location/alignment of a 40-inch pipe penetration through Chief Joseph Dam